Other Grant/Funding Information
These organizations and grant programs are recognized for their commitment in improving and preserving rivers, watersheds, water quality, and other river-based environmental concerns by providing grants and other assistance to other organizations who strive to do the same.
If your organization is interested in utilizing IMRivers services for an improvement/preservation project and is in need funding, the following organizations and grants can provide funding and other assistance.
Past Sources of Funding:
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Chesapeake Bay Program Grants
- Clean Water Network’s State Assistance Fund (States)
- The Curtis and Edith Munson Foundation
- Emergency Watershed Protection
- National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program (States)
- Pollution Prevention Grant Program (States)
- Southern Partners Fund (Southeastern States)
- Targeted Watersheds Grants Program
- Watershed Program of the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)(States and local governments)