EPA Urban Waters Small Grant
The US EPA is sponsoring the Urban Waters Small Grant program that will be awarded to projects that support the restoration, accessibility, and improvement of urban water quality. The grant program will offer between $40,000 and $60,000 per grant recipient for a total of $1.8 to $3.8 million in funding nationwide.
The grant will fund: research, studies, training, and demonstration projects involving the improvement of water quality, community revitalization, public health, social and economic opportunities, livability and environmental justice.
Information about Urban Waters Small Grants including the Request for Proposal (RFP) and registration links for the webinars is available at: http://www.epa.gov/urbanwaters/funding.
Information about EPA’s Urban Waters program can be found at: http://www.epa.gov/urbanwaters
Dates to Remember
- Deadline for submitting questions: January 16, 2012
- Questions must be submitted in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by the Agency Contact, Ji-Sun Yi, by January 16, 2012 and written responses will be posted on EPA’s website at http://www.epa.gov/urbanwaters/funding
- Two EPA webinars about this funding opportunity: December 14, 2011 and January 5, 2012.
- Deadline for submitting proposals:
- Hard Copy: 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time, January 23, 2012.
- Electronic Copy: 11:59pm EST, January 23, 2012
- Grants are expected to be awarded Summer 2012